Saturday, December 7, 2013

My Life being Disabled 07/12/13

I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:45 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15. I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went the dining and had breakfast. My sister and her husband came at 10:30 and we all went to my room. She brought me a Poinsettia and her husband brought some books. They stayed until 11:30 and I logged on. I had a Cornish Pastie, peas, chips and gravy for lunch. I went to my room and logged on. I asked a carer if I could go to Asda and she said I could go. At 14:00 I had cup of coffee while watched television. At 15;00 I logged on and at 15:15 my eldest phoned to tell me he was coming tomorrow morning. I asked the senior carer if he had any news about my purple shirt and he told me he'll take me to Asda today. At 15:30 we went to Asda where I bought a Chicken Jalfrezi with Pilau rice, 10 blank CDs, a box of Xmas cards, 2 packets of Jakemans Lozenges, 2 packets of Chocolate  digestive biscuits, a box of Roses a can of deodorant and 3 tins of Celebrations. We came home, unpacked my shopping and went to the dining room. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 19:00.

No comments: