Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Life being Disabled 11/12/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. He said my right leg is swollen and I said I'll put them up this morning. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I told my carer I had run out of mouthwash and I will be phoning the dentist later. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, put my feet up and logged on at 11:00. I left a message on the Audiology answer machine that I have run of batteries for my hearing aids. I had Cornish pastie, chips, carrots, peas and gravy for lunch.  I went to my room and watched television. At 13:30 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. My carers took me to the dentist where I got a prescription for my mouthwash. We went to the Post Office where I bought 3 second class stamps and posted my Xmas card. We went to Asda where I bought 4 tins of Celebrations, a box of chocolates, a bottle of chewable Vitamin C tablets, 2 packets of digestive biscuits, 2 bottles of shower gel, 2 packs of batteries and 3 packets of Indian snacks. We went to the chemist to get my mouthwash. We came home, unpacked my shopping and logged on at 16:00. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and at 17:30 my bowels opened. I told my carers who changed my pad and I logged at 18:00.

No comments: