Saturday, December 28, 2013

My Life being Disabled 28/12/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash which the nurse does. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I asked the team leader if I could go to Asda. At 11:00 we went to Asda where I bought a Lasagne, a Chicken Madras, 4 Hot Onion Bahjiis, 4 Vegetable Samosas, 4 Vegetable Pakrodas, 2 packets of Jakeman's Lozonges, 4 packets of Ginger biscuits, 2 packets of Halls soothers, 4 bottles of shower gel, 2 cans of deodorant and a packet of digestive biscuits. We came home and unpacke00d my shopping. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:15. At 14:00 I put my feet up and watched television. I has Lasagne and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: