Friday, December 13, 2013

My Life being Disabled 13/12/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 04:30 and watched television until 06:30 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and dressed because I'm going to Manchester shopping. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix for breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 08:30. At 10:00 Skills came for me to go to Manchester.We arrived at 11:30 and we went down Market Steer. My carer and I went Tesco's where I bought 4 bottles of water and 2 batteries for my CD/RADIO player. We went into Boots and I bought a bottle of Burbery after shave. We were going into the Arndale Centre but the others carers txt to say they were going in The Food Court for something to eat. We joined them and I had Haddock, chips, mushy peas and cup of coffee. After we went round the Arndale Centre and went in Primark. We left Manchester at 14:30 and arrived home at 17:00. I had Quiche, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: