Monday, December 16, 2013

My Life being Disabled 16/12/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:45, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:15 when I called for a carer to get me up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. The nurse told me I have an appointment this afternoon with the GP because my blood/sugar is high. I asked the senior carer if I could go to the Post Office to deposit money into my Co-op bank account and to Asda. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00.I had 2 Cumberland sausages, roast potatoes, onion rings, mushrooms and garden peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:00. I logged off at 13:30, watched television when my bowels opened. I told the carers who changed my pad. At 14:15 the carers came to take me to the doctors surgery, the Post Office, the Pharmacy and to Asda. We went to the surgery and arrived at 14:35 with my appointment at 14:45. I went to see the nurse with my blood/sugar levels taken by Dearnevale. She took my blood pressure which was 78/145. She said the 145 should be lower and took my blood/sugar levels to Dr. Scott who gave me a prescription. The nurse asked the carers to weigh me as soon as possible. We drop my prescription off at the Pharmacy and went to the Post Office to pay into my account the money my brother gave me to buy a new fridge. After we went to the Pharmacy to collect my new drug and we went to Asda. I bought 2 boxes of thin mint chocolates, 2 cans of deodorant, 2 Onion Bajhis, 2 Vegetable Samosas and 2 Vegetable Pakordas. We went home, unpacked shopping and I went to the room. I had pasta bolognese and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 18:30.

No comments: