Monday, December 9, 2013

My Life being Disabled 09/12/13

Yesterday I logged off 18:00. I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered. changed my siphoned bag to a leg bag and got dressed. I changed my bag and put my clothes on because we're going to The Norman Inn for our(Darbyshire Unit) Xmas lunch. I going on the first bus at 11:15. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on 10:30. At 11:15 Skills came for me and 2 more residents to take us to The Norman Inn we arrived at 11:45 and Skills left because they had 2 more journeys to get all the residents who wanted come. Our lunch was going be served at 13:00 and I had Carrot and Corrinder soup, Turkey, new potatoes, roast potatoes, seasoning, carrots, cauliflower and gravy plus Christmas Pudding. I came back on the last minibus and I got home at 17:15. At 17:50 I went to the Training room to listen to 4 players from a Brass Band. It lasted until 18:45 and I logged off.

No comments: