Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My Life being Disabled 24/12/1300

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told my carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my leg bag and got dressed. I pur my blue flowered shirt and my blue Sta-pres trousers because we're having entertainment for most of the day. I went to the dining room and had br:eakfast. I went to my room and at 10:00 I went to the training room. We played Bingo and had Quizzes. At 12:00 we went to our dining rooms.. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged at 13:00. At 13:50 I logged off and went back to the training room to be entertained by a Kareoke which lasted until 15:45. I went to my room but a carer came to tell me tea was served. I went to the dining room and had a jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: