Wednesday, December 18, 2013

My Life being Disabled 18/12/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked the carers if I can get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed.I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had Turkey, seasoning, roast potatoes, cauliflower, swede, yorkshire pudding and gravy for lunch. I went to my room and logged on. I started replying to an email from John my cousin but carers came to take to Asda at 13:45. I bought 4 bottles of showere gel, a can of after shave, 2 cans of deodorant, 2 boxes of thin, mint, chocolates, 2 bars of Aero, 2 packets of ginger biscuits, a Chicken Jalfrezi with Pilau rice, 3 packets of Jakemans lozenges, tube of Sterdant, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 hot Onion Bahjas and 2 Vegetable Pakadoras. We came home, unpacked the shopping and logged on at 15:00.
I finished my email to my cousin and worked on my PC until 16:20. I had Corned Beef hash, pancake and ice cream for tea. I went to my toom, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: