Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Life being Disabled 12/12/13

Yesterday I logged off, put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer could I go to bed. I reminded them that I wanted to get up at 06:30 in morning.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 06:30 when I a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag to a leg bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. The senior carer asked me why had I got up early because my trip to Manchester is tomorrow. He went to check with Skills who confirmed its tomorrow. I asked him to put it in the diary that I want to get up at 06:30 tomorrow. I went to my room, watched television and logged on at 10:30. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 13:15. At 13:30 I put my feet up, read my book and watched television. I had a bacon with fried egg sandwich and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: