Saturday, December 14, 2013

My Life being Disabled 14/12/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:45 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 the nurse came with my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, showered, changed my leg bag for a siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining and had breakfast. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. My younger brother had txtd me to tell me he's coming at 10:30. He arrived at 10:30, gave me some chocolates for the staff and left at 12:00. I had Mince beef, mashed potatoes, cabbage, carrots and gravy for lunch. I went to my room, tidied it, watched television and logged on at 14:00. I had Tomato soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: