Wednesday, December 25, 2013

My Life being Disabled 25/12/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. The senior carer came and gave me a voucher to spend at Asda. I went to my room, a carer told me lunch is at 12:00. I txt my eldest son to tell him that lunch is at 12:00. He arrived at 11:30 and he gave me a Bradford Bulls home shirt and a book of newspaper headlines from Leeds United.  At 12:00 I went to the dining room where I carrot & corrinder soup, roast turkey, seasoning, yorkshire pudding, roast and mashed potatoes, parsnips, carrots and gravy. We had Xmas pudding with Brandy sauce and we all pulled a xmas cracker. I went to my room at 13:00 and my youngest son came at 13:15. He gave me some Joop after shave and a book of newspaper headlines about Bradford Bulls. At 13:45 we went down to the car park to look at his new car. I went back to my room but at 14:00 my bowels opened, I told the carers who changed my pad. I logged on at 15:00 and went to the dining room at 15:30 to read the newspaper headlines of Bradford Bull. We had tea at 16:00 and I had Ham sandwiches, pork pie and xmas cake. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: