Monday, December 23, 2013

My Life being Disabled 23/12/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet and watched television. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I had my own Beef and Vegetable soup with brown sauce for lunch. I went to my room, phoned Bradford Bulls trying to buy tickets for the friendly with Hull FC but to go in the Coral stand we would have pay for food which we didn't have to last season. She said she'll look into it and phone me back. I logged on and the Region Manager came and talked about various things. At 14:00 I put my feet up and watched television. At 16:00 I phoned Bradford Bulls tickets and ordered 2 wheelchair spaces, 2 carers and a disabled parking space in the main stand because they're not opening the part of the Coral stand that we used last season. I had my own Chilli and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: