Friday, December 27, 2013

My Life being Disabled 27/12/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her will somebody cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I put on my Sta-pres trousers and a proper shirt because I've got an appointment with Audiology at Barnsley Hospital at 13:45. I went to the dining room, had breakfast and asked the kitchen staff if they could serve my lunch at 11:30. I went to my room and logged on at 10:30. I went to the dining room at 11:30 to have lunch. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and logged on at 12:15 but my bowels opened. I told the team leader but she said all the carers were busy dealing with lunches at 12:30. The carera came at 13:15 and changed my pad. At 13:40 I phoned Patient Transport and they told me "No transport had been arranged". I phoned the Audiology dept. and left a message to tell them. I told my nurse what had happened. Later the nurse told me that she's arranged a new appointment on 03/01/14 at 14:45. I had Quiche, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: