Saturday, February 2, 2013

My Life being Disabled 02/02/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Leeds beat Hull FC 36 - 6. At 23:15 I asked a carer if I Acould go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I called the nurse came to wash my bladder. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and tried to sort my television. I logged on at 11:00 and had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. During afternoon I watched Wales lose to Ireland 22 - 30 and worked on my computer. I had Chilli con Carne, rice, Naan bread and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged out at 17:30.

No comments: