Wednesday, February 27, 2013

My Life being Disabled 27/02/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 I asked a carer if I could to bed. She said they were short staffed and it might be a while. At 22:15 I called again but the nurse said the carers are busy. After 10 minutes they came to put in bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 07:00 when I asked if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I got up at 07:00 because I had an appointment at the GP's to have my ears syringed. I asked the nurse if my catheter was due to be changed. I asked for a copy of my Care Plan which was updated on 13/02/13. I mentioned that my right/leg was swollen and she said she'll reported to my GP. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on 09:00. At 09:30 I started to get ready. I went to the surgery and arrived at 09:50. I had to go upstairs and report to another receptionist. I asked where the disabled toilet was but I couldn't. We had go downstairs and try another disabled toilet which I couldn't get in. Finally we tried the third one and I emptied my bag. We went upstairs until the nurse came for me and we went to her room. She syringed my ears by blasting water in them. She said she had difficulty with my right one but if I have any problems to contact my GP. I went to Asda and bought 2 boxes of thin mints, 2 bars of Aeros..... I came home and the nurse informed me that I've got appointment with the  GP to see my right foot at 10:10 tomorrow. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 13:45 I watched television until 14:45. I had Chicken Jalfrezi, pilau rice and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged at 19:00.

No comments: