Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Life being Disabled 21/02/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and decided to go to Asda. I bought 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Onion Bajhis, 2 other Indian snacks, 2 big bars of Aeros and a bottle of Balsam. I got home 11:00 and saw Heather our Tutor who is teaching us how to make things in our Therapy kitchen. She told me to meet her in the Therapy kitchen at 11:30 where she will help to make Mulligatawny soup. At 11:30 I went to the Therapy kitchen were made and cooked Mulligatawny soup. It was ready at 13:30 and I had big bowl and put the rest in the freezer. I went my room and cleaned my teeth. I logged on at 14:00 and tried to put The Premier Sports channel on to my Sky package but it didn't work. I had jacket potato, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: