Sunday, February 3, 2013

My Life being Disabled 03/02/13

Yesterday I Blogged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched St. Helen's lose to Huddersfield 4 -40. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room where I had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and some baked beans. I went to my room, logged on at 10:30 and sent an email to Bullbuilder resigning. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and decided to go to Asda. At Asda I bought 2 vegetable Samosas, 2other Indian snacks, a Chicken curry with rice, a bottle of Balsam and a bottle of shower gel. I came home, unpacked my shopping and listened Yorkshire Radio. I had Chicken Jalfrezi, 2 mini Naan breads and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, looked on the television that Bradford had beaten Wakefield 40 - 6, cleaned my teeth and logged off 18:30.

No comments: