Saturday, February 16, 2013

My Life being Disabled 16/02/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:00, I didn't find a recipe for Nabad Khani, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Warrington beat Catalan 24 - 16. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I asked the carers if they would ask Skills to take me to watched my son playing Rugby League this afternoon. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged at 11:00. I had Chicken Kiev, chips and processed peas for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 14:00 I went to Asda where I bought 6 Indian snacks, 4 mini Naans, a box of thin chocolate mints and a bottle of shower gel. At 14:30 I watched a movie but it wasn't a good copy. At 16:00 started to logged off because I'm going to watched Bradford v Castleford.

No comments: