Saturday, February 9, 2013

My Life being Disabled 09/02/13

Yesterday I logged at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Wigan draw with Warrington 17 - 17 and found that the Hull FC v Bradford match was cancelled because of problems on the  M62. At 23:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and tidied my bathroom. At 11:30 I logged on. At 12:25 I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth.At 13:30 I went to Asda where I bought a bottle of chewable Vitamin C tablets, a box of Lozenges, a bar of Aero, 2 vegetable Samousas, 2 Onion Bajas, 2 other snacks and a Chicken Jalfrezi with Pilau rice. When I got home I found out when Morrisons at Cortonwood are open 10:00 - 16:00, Asda Living 10:30 - 16:30 and Aldi are closed on a Sunday. I had Chicken Vindaloo, 4 mini Naans and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 17:45.

No comments: