Sunday, February 10, 2013

My Life being Disabled 10/02/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:45, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Wakefield beat Hull KR 36 - 20. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and thought I had ordered 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and some baked beans but I hadn't. The cook offered to make me a hot breakfast and I had 1 Weetabix while I waited. I had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 1 fried egg and a lot of baked beans. After I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and the nurse gave Olive oil for my ears. At 14:15 the carer came and I got ready to go to Cortonwood retail park. I asked if I could go to Aldi but Skills said I didn't say I wanted to go to Aldi. We went to Morrison's at Cortonwood where I bought a bottle of Brut aftershave, 3 tubes of Fixadent, a packet of Lozenges, 6 packets of Halls Soothers, 14 packets of Halls Mentholyptus sugar free, 1 packet of Jakemens honey, a pair of scissors, 5 packets of Polo's sugar free, a bar of Aero, 6 boxes of Fisherman's Friends, 8 Gillette Fushion Power Blades, 2 packets of tissues, 2 bottles of Mouthwash and 4 bottles of water. We went to Matalan where I bought 2 short sleeve shirts. We went to Asda Living where I bought a grey jumper/fleece. We came home, the carers unpacked shopping and got ready to go to the dining room. I had Chicken Jalfrezi, Pilau rice and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, checked my  shopping  and logged off at 19:30.

No comments: