Tuesday, February 19, 2013

My Life being Disabled 19/02/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30 I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I aked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room but a carer pulled my laptop on to the floor. I tried to use it but I had to do a System Restore. I tried to contact Widnes Vikings to see if they were selling tickets for the Bradford match on 08/03/13 at 20:00 but they told me to contact them next week.I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I tried to load some software on my computer but I had to do a System Restore again. At 15:00 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. After I went out for some fresh air, I went down the High Street and back on Acorn Way calling in at Asda where I bought a Chicken Madras with 4 mini Naans. I had a Bacon and Tomato sandwich plus Ice Cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: