Friday, February 15, 2013

My Life being Disabled 15/02/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked if they would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and wrote a letter to skills about my monthly trip to Adli and Cortonwood, tickets for Bradford v St. Helen's and Widnes v Bradford, telling Julie that we had Nawab Khana on Monday evening at the Cinnamon Lounge in Horbury Bridge and I would like to cook it. I logged on 11:00 and at 11:30 I started exercising but I jacked it in because I'm lazy. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. At 14:00 I watched a movie that lasted until 16:00. I had Pasta Bolognese, mushy peas and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and Skill to give the money for a wheelchair space at Odsal on 23/02/13 at 14:00. I watched a movie at 14:00 until 16:00. I had Pasta Bolognese, mushy peas and ice cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. Skills came and reimbursed me for the Bradford v St Helen's match at Odsal on 23/02/13. I looked up a recipe for Nawab Khana and logged out at 19:00.

No comments: