Thursday, February 7, 2013

My Life being Disabled 07/02/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:15 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and got ready to go to Asda. I bought a bottle of shower gel, a can of shaving gel, a tube of toothpaste, a can of deoderant, 2 packets of chocolate biscuits, a big bar of Aero, 2 boxes of thin mint chocolates, 2 packets of Halls, 2 packets of Halls Soothers, a bottle of cough medicine, an express Vindaloo curry, 4 mini Naans, 2 Samosas and 2 other Indian snacks. I went home, unpacked my shopping and logged on at 11:30. I went to the dining room and the physio brought Dr Kent who was my consultant when I was in the Rehabilitation Unit at Pinderfields Hospital Wakefield. She examined my right arm and decided to get her physio to give some Botox next time he comes. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth.  At 13:45 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. I spent the rest of the afternoon either surfing the internet or reading Paul O'Grady autobiography Still Standing. I had a bacon sandwich and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: