Wednesday, February 13, 2013

My Life being Disabled 13/02/13

Yesterday I logged off, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and ready to go to Asda. There I bought 4 Indian snacks, a pasta Bolognese meal, a bottle of cough medicine, 2 bars of Aeros, 2 boxes of thin chocolate mints and a packet of chocolate biscuits. I came home, unpacked my shopping and logged on at 11:30. In response to Tracy Clarkson who works for ExemplarHC email I sent her yesterdays blog. I had Pasta Bolognese for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. I received the tickets I ordered yesterday from the Bulls. At 15:00 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. I watched The Super League Show on BBC iPlayer. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice cream for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off 18:00.

No comments: