Monday, February 4, 2013

My Life being Disabled 04/02/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:00 my bowels opened and I told the carers that I wanted to go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked to get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and wrote the address of Cinnamon Lounge, Horbury Brigde x2 to give the physio andthe office. I asked a carer to go with to distribute them and on the way back I called in Skills to inform them that a table is booked at 18:00 tomorrow. I went to my room and logged at 11:00. At 11:30 I listened to The Trevor Nelson Collection disc 3 and exercised. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. One of the senior carers told me I can't go to The Cinnamon Lounge tomorrow but I can go next Monday. I text'd my eldest son and text'd my youngest to tell him we're going next Monday. I spent the rest of the afternoon  working on my computer. I had my own Chicken Curry with Rice and Ice Cream for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: