Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Life being Disabled 30/06/13

Yesterday I logged off at 19:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:00 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room but had to wait until 10:00 when I got 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and a portion of baked beans. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. My youngest son phoned at 11:10 to tell me he was coming after lunch. At 12:00 my bowels opened and I told a carer who changed my pad. I had Mulligatawny soup and a Naan for lunch. My son came with his girlfriend at 13:00. We went out to Asda, through the park, Acorn Way, down Cemetery Road, St Luke's Road and back on Elizabeth Street. We went in the garden for 30 minutes and they left. I went to my room and used my laptop. I had  Chicken Dopiza, Naan and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: