Friday, August 2, 2013

My Life being Disabled 02/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 21:30 my bowels opened and went to bed. My carers changed me before I tried to sleep. It was very hot and couldn't sleep and asked the nurse if could have 2 paracetamols and another anti depression pill. I think that I fell asleep shortly after.
This morning I woke at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her if somebody would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining and had breakfast. Skills came to tell me the hob in the Therapy kitchen was broken and I can't cook my Chilli con Carne this afternoon. He said he'll come back at 10:30 to take me to the pond where I can feed the ducks and the swans. I went to my room and got ready. At 10;30 we went to Asda where I bought a loaf of bread, a bottle of shaving gel, a packet of ginger nuts and double packet of rich tea. We went to the pond where we fed the ducks and the swans both near the bench and in the viewing area. We stayed for 30 minutes and returned home.We arrived back at 12:00 and I logged on. I had fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and used my laptop. At 13:30 my bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. I stayed in my room watching television. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice-cream for for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: