Thursday, August 22, 2013

My Life being Disabled 21/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:45, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I asked carer if I could go to bed. I didn't much sleep at 00:30 I asked for some paracetamol tablets. The nurse gave me 2 and my other sedative. I didn't get to sleep until 05:00 and it lasted 30 minutes.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched television until 08;15 when I asked a carer if i could get up. The carers noticed my right foot was blistered. The nurse examined it and told me to don't my shoe plus try to elevate if possible. The carers weighed me at 92.0kgs. I cleaned my teeth, shaved. showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. The carers told me the domestics were cleaning my carpet and I stayed in the dining room. I asked a carer to get my laptop and my notes on Behavioral Science. I logged in the dining room 1at 0:45.  bagworked on my Bahavoural Studies vbecause the domestics cleaning capet. The staff didn't empty my night  staff forgot to empty my night until 06:30. I worked on my Behavioural Studies until 11:30. I logged off at 11::30 and went my room to tell the carers I FEELING UNWELL.

No comments: