Sunday, August 4, 2013

My Life being Disabled 04/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:15, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked the carers could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining  room and had 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and some baked beans. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. I noticed Shaw Cross last match is on 28/09 at home. I gave note to a senior carer saying 'I would to their last match at Shaw Cross instead of Leigh East on the 14/09 and he said he would take it to Skills. At 12:25 i went to the dining room and had my own Minestrone soup for lunch. I went to my room and at 13:45  my bowels opened. The carers changed my pad and  texted my eldest son. At  14:00 I put my legs up watched a movie on my television. At 16:15 I took my legs down and went to the dining room. I had soup, ham sandwiches and ice cream. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:45..

No comments: