Monday, August 12, 2013

My Life being Disabled 12/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 16:00, I watched television until 16:25 when I went to the dining room. I had very creamy soup, ham sandwiches and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and watched Leicester draw with Leeds United 0 - 0. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. During the night my catheter starting bypassing and the nurse gave me a bladder wash.
This morning I woke up at 08:30 and I called a carer. I asked if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had 2 Weetabix for breakfast. I went to my room and phoned the dentist to get a prescription for some mouthwash. The recptionist told me to come on Wednesday. I logged on at 11:00 and I got a text from O2 telling me my new mobile will arrive on Tuesday between 12:00 - 16:00 but I going to Pontefract Hospital tomorrow. I texted back telling I wouldn't be available tomorrow but I'm available on Wednesday. They texted back telling me they'll deliver it on Wednesday between 12:00 - 16:00. I had fried egg, chips and baked beans for lunch. I went to my room and asked a carer if I could go to Asda. She said later. I tidied my top drawer and used my laptop. At 16:00 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. I had Salmon Fillet, new potatoes, garden peas and ice-cream for tea. I went to myvroom, cleaned my teeth, went Asda where I bought 2 Vegetable Samosas, a big Aero plus a box of thin mint chocolates, I went home and logged off at 18:30.

No comments: