Saturday, August 3, 2013

My Life being Disabled 03/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17;30, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Wigan beat Hull KR   20 - 16. At  23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07;00 and watched television until 08:15  and told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag for a leg bag because I'm going to Shaw Cross play Castleford in division 2 of the National Conference League this afternoon. I went to the dining room and a Weetabix plus a bacon with tomato sandwich. I went to my room and Skills asked me if I wanted my finger nail filing. After I logged on at 11:30. At 11:55 I went to the dining room and had Mulligatawny soup for my lunch. At 12:30 Skills and a carer came to take me to Shaw Cross ARLFC. We arrived at 13:20 and went upstairs to get a drink. At 14:00 we went to the pitch and we stood on the pavement about 50m from the pitch. The started at 14;30 and 1st score happened 20 minutes later. It finished with Shaw Cross winning 34 - 4. We set off after the match and arrived home at 17:00. I went to room decided to have a of Chilli con Carne. After I came to my room, cleaned my teeth and bowels opened. I told the carers who changed my pad. After I worked on my laptop and logged off 18:15.

No comments: