Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Life being Disabled 14/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. At 02:00 my catheter was by-passing, I told the carers plus the nurse who change bag. At 03:00 I woke again because I was wet again 2 nurses changed my catheter.
This morning I woke up 07:45 and watched television until 08:15 when I told the carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, change my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room, logged on at 10:45 and my eldest son texted me to tell me he was coming. At 11:00 my son came and left at 12:00. I had Roast Chicken, stuffing, Yorkshire pudding, garden peas, new potatoes, cabbage, broccoli  and gravy for lunch. I went to my room and at 13:45 2 carers came to take me to the dentist. I got my prescription for my mouthwash and took it the chemist. We came back arriving at 14:30 and I went to my room. I watched television and used my computer for the rest of the afternoon. I had Pork Ple with Branston pickle and ice-cream for my tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth, my bowels opened at 18:00 and a carer told me my new mobile is in the nurse's station. I went the nurse's station got my new mobile, put it on charge and logged off 19:00.

No comments: