Friday, August 23, 2013

My Life being Disabled 22/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 11:30 in the dining room. I told a carer that I felt poorly and wanted go to bed. I stayed on my bed until 14:00. At 14:00 the nurse examined for temperature which was high at 38 My blood pressure was high  at 163/93. We decided I should stay in my room room the rest of the day. I had Mulliigatawany soup and ice cream for tea I had it my room.. i put my feet and watched television. until 22:00 when I asked a carer if I could go to bed. I didn't sleep well again.
At 08:15 I told a carer that I ready for bladder wash. After I cleaned m teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. After I went to the dining room and breakfast. I atayed my room using my laptop, reading my boo\k Paul O'Grady Standing Still plus watching television. I went to the dining room and had a bacon and egg sandwich wit ice-cream. I went to my computer, cleaned my teeth and at 17:30 I thought my bowels had opened. The carers checked and it was a false alarm. I worked my laptop until 18:30 18:30.

No comments: