Friday, August 9, 2013

My Life being Disabled 09/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:45, I put myb feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her will somebody cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. At 12:25 I went to the dining room and had fried fish, chips and mushy peas. I went to my room and sent a email to Sarah Williams (RFL) describing my visit to Shaw Cross ARLFC last Saturday. At 14:00 I  went to Asda where I bought a Chicken Jalfrezi and pilau rice 2 onion bajhiis, 2 vegetable samosas, 2 vegetable pakordas, 2 boxes of thin mint chocolates, a packet of chocolate biscuits, 2 packets of ginger nuts, 2 cans of deoderant, 2 packets of Halls original, 2 packet of Halls soothers and a box of Honey and Lemon cough sweets. We came home, unpacked my shopping, I put my feet up and watched a movie on television. I had Quiche, baked beans and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: