Tuesday, August 13, 2013

My Life being Disabled 13/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18;30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23;00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and the physio told me she's going with me to Pontefract Hospital to get a new splint. She wants to stretch my right arm under hot water in about 30 minutes. I had a cup of coffee and 2 Vegetable Samosas. I went to their room and she stretch my right arm for 20 minutes. I went to my room and logged on at 11:00. At noon my bowels opened and L told the carers who changed my pad plus my shorts. At 12;30 Patient Transport came and took the physio and me to Pontefract Hospital. We arrived at 13:05 but the next patient had gone in. We went in at 13;30 and orthotics consultant gave me a new splint. She said check my skin after 30 minutes and if it's red take it off. We went to the Patient Transport at 13:45 but we waited until 15;15 when our transport came. We arrived back at 15:45 and I went to the dining room to have Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I stayed in the dining room and Chilli con Carne, Jacket Potato and Ice-Cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned and logged off at 18;30.

No comments: