Tuesday, August 6, 2013

My Life being Disabled 06/08/13

Yesterday I logged at 18:00, I put my  feet up and  watched television. At 22:30 I asked a carer if I could go to bed. At 02:30 I woke up because I was by-passing. The nurse washed my bladder out and changed my siphon bag. The carers changed my sheet.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I called the nurse came to give me another bladder wash. She examined my right leg which was swollen and told me she would call the GP out but I must stay in bed with feet elevated. Ihad Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I stayed in bed until 15:30 when the nurse decided I could sit in my wheelchair with my legs elevated. I had Sausage with Tomatoes sandwich and ice cream for tea. I used my laptop and I logged off at 17:30.

No comments: