Friday, August 16, 2013

My Life being Disabled 16/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched Warrington lose to Widnes 6 - 16. At 23:00 I asked a carer could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer could I get up. I asked her will somebody cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. My shaver wanted a new AAA battery but I didn't have any and I asked the carers could I go to the Post Office plus Asda. I went to the dining room and 2 Weetabix for breakfast. After I went to my room and asked a carer to pull the back off my mobiles. I put the SIM for 0774 3453810 into my old mobile. At 11;00 2 carers took me to the Post Office where I bought 2 packets of Fishierman's Friends and 2 packets of Halls sugar free. We went to Asda where I bought 10 AAA batteries, 4 Vegetable Samosas and 2 Vegetable Pakordas. We came home, we unpacked my shopping and at 12:20 I went to the dining room. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I tried again to complain about my Alcatel 10.30 pink and got an email address 'complaintreviewservice@o2.com'. I sent an email to this address and they replied stating they would deal within 7 days. I had Tomato soup and ice cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: