Saturday, August 31, 2013

My Life being Disabled 31/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 17:30, I put my feet up and watched television. I watched St. Helen's lose to Warrington 16 - 29. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:00 and watched television until 08;15 when I told a carer I was ready for my bladder wash. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered, changed my siphon bag and got dressed. I told my carers that I have no Steradant and want to go to Asda to get some more. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and logged on at 11:30. I had Liver, onions, brocolli, cauliflower, mashed potatoes and gravy for lunch. During lunch my youngest son came but due to lunch h00e went to Meadowhall shopping. I went to my room, put my feet up and watched television. He came back with his girlfriend at 15:00 and stayed until 15:45. At 16:00 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice-cream for tea. I went  to my room, cleaned my teeth, started changing my passwords and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: