Sunday, August 18, 2013

My Life being Disabled 18/08/13h

Yesterday I logged off at 18:30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 22:30 I woke up and asked a carer if I could I go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could getup. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and 2 sausages, 2 rashers of bacon, 2 fried eggs and a portion of baked beans. After I went to my room and my youngest son had phoned me but when I tried to phone his mobile wasn't switched on. I text him and later he phoned me to tell me he might come over the afternoon. I logged on at 12:00 and went to the dining room at 12:25. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went my room and used my laptop. I listened to Castleford beat Bradford 46 - 34. I had Cream of Mushroom soup, ham sandwiches and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cloeaned my teeth and logged off at 18:00.

No comments: