Monday, August 19, 2013

My Life being Disabled 19/08/13

Yesterday I logged off at 18:00, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 07;45 and watched television until 08:15 when I asked a carer if I could get up. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and a carer told me my psychologist was here to see me. I asked the carer to tell her I was having breakfast first and will be coming see her after breakfast. I had breakfast and went to the quiet lounge where she was. She told me she was giving another test and would be taking the results away for analysis. She ask me to put the correct last word on a sentence several times and the incorrect word several times. She opened a book displaying 10 circles and asked me to guess the next in series. After about 50 pages she thank e and went to my room and logged on at 12:00. I asked a carer if I could go to Asda this afternoon and replied I could. I had Mulligatawny soup for lunch. I went to my room and used my laptop. At 13:30 I went Asda and bought 2 Onion Bahjis, 2 Vegetable Samosas, 2 Vegetable Pakordas, a packet of mint chocolate biscuits, 2 boxes of thin mint chocolates, 2 cans of shaving gel, 2 bottles of shower gel, 2 big bars of Aeros, a box of Honey and Lemon Menthol Lozenges, 2 packets of Halls soothers and 2 packets of original Halls. We came home, unpacked my shopping and I went on my laptop. At 16:25 I went to the dining room and had omelette, baked bean and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room and cleaned my teeth. My bowels opened and the carers changed my pad. I went to use my laptop and logged off at 18:30

No comments: