Friday, August 30, 2013

My Life being Disabled 30/08/13

Yesterday I logged(9off at 17;30, I put my feet up and watched television. At 23:00 I asked a carer if I could go to bed.
This morning I woke up at 08:15 and asked a carer if I could get up. I asked her if she would cut my hair. After I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had breakfast. I went to my room and phoned Audiology Dept. to inform them I've lost 1 of my hearing aids, I left a message. I logged on at 11:00. I had fried fish, chips and mushy peas for lunch. I went to my room and watched television. At 13:45 my carer came for me to go to the dentist to get my prescription for my mouthwash. We went to the chemist to get my mouthwash. We came home and watched television. At 16:00 my bowels opened and my carers changed my pad plus shorts. I had Mulligatawny soup and ice-cream for tea. I went to my room, cleaned my teeth and logged off at 17:30.

No comments: