Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My Life being Disabled 02/02/11

Yesterday afternoon I did my exercises in my wheel/arm chair. Clarke and Parteners came out to mend my wheelchair and I got in it later on. I had a potatoe for tea and I went to watch my television. When the carers were sorting me out they noticed that my bowels had opened. They changed me and put me in front of television. I watched it until 22:15 then I went to bed. I thought I had a panic attack but as usual I tried ignore it. It lasted until I went to sleep but as soon as I woke up it started again. I watch two movies until at 07:10 I called the nurse. She couldn't find my paper bag so she went to find another. She found one and I blew in it until I got up at 08:25.
I cleaned my teeth, had a shave, showered and got dressed. I had Weetabix and a coffee for breakfast. I asked for two paracetomols from the nurse and went in the computer room. One the carers asked me if I wanted to see a movie called "Hereafter" directed by Clint Eastwood. I said yes so she put this in a book for the skills people.

No comments: