Monday, February 14, 2011

My Life being Disabled 14/02/11

Yesterday afternoon I watched The Cruders beat Salford, Leeds beat Bradford and Hull KR beat Hull FC. I went to bed at 21:00 because I had to get up at 06:00 to attend my new GP. I watched television all night and never went to sleep.

This morning I got up at 06:00, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. The nurse check my blood/sugar level it was 6.8. I had breakfast before going to my new GP. He reviewed my medicine and changed a few. I asked what my blood/sugar level and he said 4.5 to 6.5. When I got back home the skills were having a coffee morning. We had a quiz and played bingo. At 11:00 we went to Morrison's to buy my ingrediants for my Chilli con Carne. I also bought some Vick, Fisherman's Friends, 2 bottle of water and some sugar free polo mints.
When we came back it was lunchtime and after I came into the computer room. This afternoon there is a male singer performing at 14:00

No comments: