Friday, February 18, 2011

My Life being Disabled 18/02/11

Yesterday afternoon I asked if I could cook my fish but skills said somebody was using the Therapy kitchen all day. I told the nurse that the control on my wheelchair was loose and toreport it to Clarke & Parteners. He did and was told that they are coming out to mend my battery shelve tomorrow. I did my exercises, watched television and read my book. After tea I stayed in my wheelchair all evening. I went to bed at 22:00.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched television until 08:15 when I called for a carer to get me up, turn my radiator on and tell him that I want my haircut. After I had my haircut I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and had my breakfast. It smelt because the labourers were painting the corridor. I went to the computer room and somebody from skills told me they had bought another cable to connect a computer to the modem because one was faulty.

No comments: