Saturday, February 5, 2011

My Life being Disabled 05/02/11

I tried to get the movie which I had downloaded from Amazon Studios but I couldn't get it to work. I ordered a new modem cable because one of ours does not work. After lunch while I was doing my exercises I found I was getting breathless and couldn't breathe through my nose. I think I'm getting cold. I read my book and after tea I went into the computer room to try to download a film from Amazon Studios again. It didn't work so I went into my bedroom and asked for the carers to put my feet on my buffet. They said after tea I should sit in the wheel/arm chair. I was hoisted into it and watched television. I watched England beat Wales at rugby union. I fell asleep around 22:00 and woke up at 00:05. I called for the carers to put me to bed.
This morning I woke up at 06:30 and watched the television until 08:20. The nurse came she told me that she'll do my bladder wash in 10 minutes. After my bladder wash I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I had breakfast and went into the computer room.

No comments: