Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Life being Disabled 09/02/11

Yesterday afternoon I did my exercises, watched television and read my book. I had Chilli con Carne and ice cream for tea. I transferred into the arm/wheel chair and watched television but I fell asleep during Outcasts and woke up when the nurse came to give my medicine. I continued watching television until 23:00 when I asked to go to bed.
I woke up at 04:30 when the carer came to empty my night bag. I watched television until 08:15. I asked to get up then I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I changed my urine bag from a syphon bag to a knee bag because I was going to The Northern General Hospital. I have an appointment with Wheelchair Services at 14:00 and the transport is coming at 12:00. I've arranged for my lunch for 11:30.

No comments: