Tuesday, February 8, 2011

My Life being Disabled 08/02/11

Yesterday afternoon I did my exercises and watched television. At 15:30 the carers came to take me Nettos. I bought 4 tins of Chilli con Carne, a tin of crisps, deodarant, shaving gel and some toothpaste. I wanted some sugar free polo mints but they didn't have any. We went to the Co-op to see if they sold them but they didn't. When we got home it was tea time.
After tea I transferred into the wheel/arm chair and watched the television. I think I fell asleep at 21:00 and woke up at 22:00 missing Outcasts. I asked the carers if I could go to bed at 23:10.
This morning I woke up at 06:00 and watched a film. I had my bladder wash at 08:20, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I was eating my breakfast when the nurse said that the diabetes nurse was here to see me. He said my doctor had asked for him because my blood/sugar level was a bit high at 8.1. He told me it should be between 6.5 and 7.5. He asked me what my diet including sweets and biscuits. He said the medicine I was taking would increase. After breakfast I went to the computer room at 10:15 and watched Outcasts via the BBC Iplayer.

No comments: