Thursday, February 17, 2011

My Life being Disabled 17/02/11

Yesterday afternoon I went to Netto's and bought 3 paets of ginger biscuits, 2 packets of wine gums and a box of pringles. I did some of my exercises, watched television and read my book. After tea I was transferred into the armchair and watched television until 22:00. I went to bed and fell asleep while watching television.
This morning I woke up at 04:50 and watched television until 08:15. I called for the carers and told them I was ready for my bladder wash. The nurse came in at 08:45 and after my bladder wash I went to the bathroom. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room where somebody from skills told me the residents meeting was postponed until next week. After breakfast I went to the computer room and loaded Ubumtu on my computer.

No comments: