Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Life being Disabled 27/02/11

After lunch I started doing my exercises but at 14:00 one of the carers asked me if I wanted to go to a quiz in the conference room. I went with several residents from Darbyshire and Fuller. We had two quizzes, music and gerenal knowledge. After we played music bingo and bingo in which I won some deodarant and some shower gel. I went back to my room but the control of my electrical wheelchair broke, again, so I told the nurse. She said she would report it to Clarke and Parteners. I watched television until 16:30 and I had pizza for tea. I went back to my room and watched but the nurse told me that my catheter was due to be changed and she would change it now. It only took her 15 minutes and I put my legs onto my buffet and watched Bradford beat The Crusaders at Rubgy League in Wrexham. After I continued to watch television until 21:30 when I went to bed.

This morning I woke up at 03:00 and watched television until 08:15. I got up, cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I had my breakfast then went into the computer room at 10:00.

No comments: