Saturday, February 19, 2011

My Life being Disabled 19/02/11

Yesterday morning I loaded on my computer ubuntu. I had fish and mushy peas for lunch. I watched television, exercised and read my book but during my exercises the physio assistant asked if I wanted to do some water treatment on my right hand. She put my hand in very hot water and stretched it for 10 minutes. After tea I watched the television until 23:20 when I went to bed.
This morning I woke up at 05:30 and watched television until 08:20. I called for a carer to turn on my radiator and tell the nurse I was ready for my bladder wash. After my bladder wash the carers came to get me up and take my weight which was 91.5 kgs. I cleaned my teeth, shaved, showered and got dressed. I went to the dining room and noticed it was snowing. I had my breakfast and went to the computer room at 10:25.

No comments: